Legal and contractual information
Products and services
Modification of the General and specific conditions as of 01/06/23
The contractual terms and conditions of Scarlet adapted to the new legal framework relating to the Easy Switch procedure
As from 2 October 2023, a new compensation system will be introduced. In accordance with the regulatory framework, the Customer is entitled to receive from the new operator:
- an automatic indemnity of €30 if the technician does not show up within the agreed time window.
- an automatic indemnity of €10 per day if the switch results in a service interruption of more than one working day on the Proximus network.
At his express request, the Customer is also entitled to an indemnity of €6 per day for late activation of services.
The indemnities referred to are not due if the event giving rise to compensation is due to the Customer.
The General Terms and Conditions of Scarlet will be adapted accordingly.
Proximus websites and MyScarlet
Pricelist and tariffs
Privacy is important to you – and to us, too. That's why we respect your privacy.
Legal information and codes of conduct
Codes of conduct
This charter applies to relations between subscribers and their private customers and individual consumers. In this text, the term consumers is used for these persons.
- Charter for Customer Friendliness
- Codes of conduct BeCommerce
- Performance indicators
- GOF guidelines for SMS/MMS services: as members of GOF (GSM Operator Forum), Proximus applies these guidelines
- GOF guidelines for Direct Operator Billing services: as members of GOF (GSM Operator Forum), Proximus applies these guidelines
The contractor shall at all times offer only products that it purchases from the original manufacturers and their wholesalers. Should consumers have doubts about the authenticity of products, they can refer to the website https://www.eccbelgium.be/ for more information and tips. If consumers suspect counterfeiting, they should file a complaint via Meldpunt (Report) on https://meldpunt.belgie.be/meldpunt/en/welcome.
Indicators concerning quality of service
- Fixed and mobile telephony and fixed Internet service quality
- Managing fixed and mobile Internet traffic on the Proximus network
The estimated maximum upload and download speed (gives an average of the speeds that users experience on our network):
|Mobile internet||With a 4G smartphone|
|Estimated maximum upload speed||20 Mbps|
|Estimated maximum download speed||129 Mbps|
After-sales customer service
Questions about your online order or a product? Feel free to contact our customer service! Our team will answer your questions over the phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
A complaint? call 02 275 27 27 or contact us.
You can also contact the Telecom Mediation Service by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com or by post: Boulevard du Roi Albert II 8 boîte 3 à 1000 Bruxelles / Koning Albert II-laan 8 bus 3 te 1000 Brussel, tel. 02 223 09 09/ 02 223 06 06. Or you can contact the Online Dispute Resolution Platform.
Some PDF files may be inaccessible to some people. In this case, we invite you to contact us.